Manufacturing Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME
** A sign-on bonus is available for this position ** Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician performs maintenance functions and assists fellow maintenance technicians as a team in the activities of the Maintenance Department. Key Responsibilities include:
- Proactively complete maintenance work to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and general repair and maintenance of all equipment to maintain quality and production levels
- Responsible for troubleshooting of equipment and miscellaneous downtime issues
- Perform preventative maintenance of equipment within manufacturers specifications
- Maintain the building by repairing as required
- Fabricating or building items as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain MP2 or equivalent repair log
- Recommend and participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Provide evidence in support of conformance with applicable standards and procedures During management system audit events, and participate in corrective action activities as necessary
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork at all times and ensure that a clean and safe work environment is maintained
- Complete other duties as assigned
Must have experience in maintenance including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and general repair and maintenance of equipment. Preference given to candidates who have education in the areas of electrical, PLC, mechanical and hydraulics or have completed Maintenance diploma/certificate.
- Must be able to work shift rotation and/or overtime with little or no prior notice.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.