Accounts Receivable Coordinator FULL-TIME
Do you have what it takes to impact major global auto manufacturers? A-Brite is an industry pioneer in plating on plastics and delivers premier plating on plastics solutions for a variety of applications including automotive, appliances and household products. We are a division of the Plasman Group which operates 20 highly automated manufacturing sites and dedicated engineering and sales locations globally.
We currently have an opening for Accounts Receivable Coordinator. Reporting to the Controller, this position will manage, co-ordinate and assist in the activities relating to the process of Accounts Receivable accounting practice at A-Brite Plating.Han Responsibilities include:
- Maintain Customer Invoicing Cycle (prepare, enter, file)
- Maintain Cash Receipts Cycle (prepare, enter, file)
- Communicate with customers via phone/electronic mail to resolve A/R issues and sustain solid customer relationships. Sends out customer statements quarterly.
- Works closely with the shipping department. Prepares NAFTA certificates as needed.
- Maintain pricing matrix and ensure accuracy in the system
- Enters customer purchase orders into the system
- Oversees client trust accounts, RMA process, accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals.
- Performs collections function on customer accounts with past due invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer services departments, and from customers.
- Prepare miscellaneous A/R reports as required
- Support associated accounting staff and processes where required
- Provides backup for Accounts Payable as needed
- Complete any other duties as assigned
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED, with preference given to those who have completed some or all of a College level business program.
- Accounting experience with experience in Accounts Receivable
- Software experience with Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of applied accounting principles and system software.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Ability to meet specific ongoing deadlines
- Able to listen, communicate effectively, both written and verbal, and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and customers.
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work effectively.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and good common sense
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail