Production Supervisor FULL-TIME
Don’t get stuck in neutral, rev up your career with Plasman Group. Do you have what it takes to impact major global auto manufacturers? For the Plasman Group and our 3600+ team members, it’s all in a day’s work. We operate 20 highly automated manufacturing sites and dedicated engineering and sales locations globally. When you join A.P. Plasman, a full-service division of Plasman Group, you are joining a team that influences the future of the class A automotive industry. We’re a part of the whole process from design to finishing, but it’s more than that. It’s about the passion we bring to each project, leading to comprehensive solutions. It’s about making a contribution to the component, and being a part of something bigger. It’s about people leading innovation. Are you ready to get behind the wheel of your career? By joining A.P. Plasman, you’ll be part of a team that has a hand in nearly every vehicle made by today’s major car companies. They know our teams deliver because striving for excellence isn’t just what we do; it’s who we are.
Windsor Plant 3 is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and organization of efforts to maintain daily production activities. The Production Supervisor’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to those listed below:
- Organize equipment and manpower to meet daily production requirements as set out by the Materials/Scheduling Manager.
- Coordinate set-up and process procedures.
- Contact maintenance personnel for necessary equipment repairs.
- Complete and/or review production sheets & reports and forward information to the production control department or input production data into database.
- Ensure all employees receive job appropriate training and understand all job tasks.
- Issue Corrective Actions as set out in the Employee Handbook.
- Promote an atmosphere of team work at all times.
- Investigate and report on all workplace injuries, property damage or near miss incidents.
- Complete daily schedule control sheet.
- Assist in any way to any employee, necessary to promote a successful operation emphasizing customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate in maintaining positive employee relations and a safe working environment.
- Complete any other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a secondary school diploma or equivalent, with preference given to those who have completed some or all of a College level program.
- Minimum 2 years direct Supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Understanding of expectations detailed through Organization Statements, Standards, Visions, Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situation.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.