Director, Operational Finance FULL-TIME
Don't get stuck in neutral, rev up your career with Plasman Group. Do you have what it takes to impact major global auto manufacturers? Plasman Group is composed of 4000+ team members, and we operate 20 highly automated manufacturing sites and dedicated engineering and sales locations globally. When you join Plasman Group, you'll be joining some of the industry's best and brightest. Every day, our team pushes the envelope, developing new techniques and perfecting existing ones. We know it's our employees who drive the company's success and we value their input and personal growth. Our customers rely on us to deliver, and that's a challenge we rise to every day. The evidence is present on our streets, parked in garages and driving through neighborhoods across the globe. Are you ready to steer your next career move? When you join the Plasman Group team, your personal touch extends around the globe, into everything we do. We are currently seeking a Director of Operational Finance to join our Corporate Finance Team.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the Executive Director, Canadian Operations for financial reporting, forecasting, identifying and reporting the financial impact of operational issues and making recommendations for improvement.
- Co-ordinate and oversee the month end financial closing process at each plant to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Prepare (and/or review) the month end financial statements and associated reports. In conjunction with the Executive Director, Canadian Operations, conduct weekly operational meetings with General Managers.
- Issue weekly variance reports for each plant along with the associated analysis and key metric reports.
- Review each plant’s yearend audit files.
- Liaise with external financial statement auditors.
- Manage and co-ordinate the MRP function as it relates to standard costing, bill of materials maintenance and variance reporting.
- Actively participate in the annual budgeting process.
- Manage and direct the duties of each plant’s finance staff.
- Participate in cash planning and forecasting activities.
- Participate in the management of cash flow.
- Generate and/or review capital requests along with the appropriate financial analysis including payback, ROI, IRR etc.
- Complete and/or review post audits (as required) on capital purchases.
- Complete and/or review cost reduction planning (CRP) analysis on all implemented CRP initiatives.
- Provide strategic direction to each plant’s finance department.
- Must possess an accounting designation, degree or equivalent Education requirement
- Must have at least 10-15 years financial management experience, with proven leadership abilities, with multi-plant responsibility in manufacturing
- Experience in forecasting, business plan development, supervising direct reports and excellent communication skills.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you need an accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process or have any questions, please contact HR.