Production Supervisor - Shift TBD (will be 2nd or 3rd) FULL-TIME
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of assigned associates on assigned shift and coordination and organization of efforts to maintain daily production activities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize equipment and manpower to meet daily production requirements
- Coordinate set-up and process procedures
- Complete and/or review production sheets and reports and forward information to the production control department or input production data into database
- Communicate daily production activities to the General Manager, Production Manager and/or Materials/Scheduling Manager/Supervisor
- Contact maintenance personnel for necessary equipment repairs
- Ensure all associates receive job appropriate training and understand all job tasks
- Coach and counsel associates, complete performance reviews and issue Corrective Actions as set out in the Employee Handbook
- Investigate and report on all workplace injuries, property damage or near miss incidents
- Ensure personal and associate awareness and understanding of ISO standards, company health and safety program, and company policies and procedures
- H.S. diploma/GED; preference will be given to those who have completed some or all of a related College level program.
- Minimum 2 years direct production supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional work ethic, both in appearance & demeanor.
- Able to work in a team environment.