Waste Treatment Operator FULL-TIME
A-Brite Plating is an industry pioneer in plating on plastics. We deliver premier plating on plastics solutions for a variety of applications including automotive and appliance. We are a division of the Plasman Group which operates 20 highly automated manufacturing sites and dedicated engineering and sales locations globally.
We are presently looking for Wastewater Technician for 3rd shift (11 pm - 7 am). Reporting to the Supervisor, the Waste Treatment Operator is responsible for:
- Check and fill levels as needed (caustic tank, MBS tank, polymer tank, sulfuric acid, calcium chloride).
- Check and monitor Ph or ORP reading every hour.
- Clean probes every two hours.
- Clean filter press as needed (minimum of once per shift).
- Empty dry sludge as needed. Check dryer every hour.
- Keep area clean, hoses put away, paint as needed, put garbage in appropriate areas, etc.
- Member of Emergency Response Team
- New Employees will be trained in Hazardous Waste Management upon assignment to this position with annual refresher training and retrained any time the employee's responsibilities under the Contingency Plan change or when the plan changes.
- Successfully completes: Fork Lift Operator training, Introduction to hazard communication, MSDS Information, Lock Out/ Tag Out Training, Confined Space Training
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills required
- Forklift Certified
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Repetitive lifting, squatting, kneeling for long periods of time