Quality and Environmental System Manager FULL-TIME
- You, our hopefully soon to be new employee and colleague, will be responsible for developing and improving Plastals Quality and Environmental Management System according to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 standards. You will have an active role in supporting Plastals Process owners when they are creating or updating standards. You will be responsible for proposing and implementing training, e.g. auditor training. Plan, lead and follow up on internal and external audits, and continuously review Plastal sites QMS to assure calibrated high level system and suggest company standard.
- You will actively suggest Environmental strategies, objectives and harmonize ways of working. In your responsibility you will propose, implement and follow up on Group Environmental KPI:s. You will also be responsible for Environmental standardization to support internal and customer sustainability demands as well as support and develop Environmental Aspect lists and support plants in environmental permit application if needed.
- As QES Manager you will manage both existing and new Customer Specific Requirements, this include processes and support training if needed. You will continuously review Project APQP activities and support with training and make sure of compliance according to standard.
- You will lead our Best Practice teams Quality Management System and Environmental Management System, to coordinate standardization between plants, with support from Plants Management System Managers
- You will be responsible for rolling out and improving our new IT Management System and continuously improve it, with the task of making the system user-friendly. You are expected to continually develop Plastal templates Processes, Procedures, Policy’s, etc.
- You will get training in Plastal Lean Six Sigma and you will participate by e.g. standardization.
BSc or MSc degree in science or equivalent educational level
- Industrial knowledge, experience from manufacturing, preferably automotive
- Experience and knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949
- Experience in developing Management System against new demands and make sure standards are easy to understand and use
- Experience and knowledge in Environmental legislation and laws
- Experience from working in a multinational organization
- Experience in handling of Customer Specific Requirements
- Experience of driving continuous improvements and Lean Six sigma competence
- Good communication skills and proficient in both English & Swedish (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and structural skills
- Open minded, social and team oriented