Material Handler, 1st shift FULL-TIME
Do you have what it takes to impact major global auto manufacturers? A-Brite Plating gives you the opportunity to shine. Located in Cleveland, Ohio, A-Brite Plating is an industry pioneer in plating on plastics. A-Brite is a division of the Plasman Group which operates 20 highly automated manufacturing sites and dedicated engineering and sales locations globally.
We are presently looking for a Material Handler to work 1st shift (7 am – 3 pm. Reporting to the Supervisor, responsibilities of the Material Handler include:
- Must read and keep Production Schedule with you at all times
- Fill and stock the racking staging area according to Production Schedule.
- Stack empty boxes in inspection staging area neatly
- Boxes that are not needed or saved to ship back to customers are to be discarded.
- Take all empty skids away from staging area
- Be available to rack parts on the line as needed
- Use pallet jack for moving skids. Only use tow motor if necessary.
- Take away parts that have come off the schedule and put them back in their area in the warehouse
- Keep staging area for racking and inspection neat and orderly
- Make sure there are not multiple partial boxes of the same part number. Make sure partials are used first
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Tow Motor certified, or able to be certified.
- Basic math skills required
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently